Senior Producer Console Games - Prague
|Job Title||Senior Producer Console Games - Prague|
|Job Description||This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Producer to join this established European Developer. The existing team are friendly and enthusiastic so personality is an important factor. You will be working on a yet to be announced project judging by the studio's track record this will be an opportunity to add a genuine AAA product to your portfolio.
In this role you will ultimately be responsible and accountable for shipping products on-time and to a high degree of quality whether as your direct responsibility or via your direct reports.
• Oversee manage and liaise with internal and external resources to meet production schedules and maintain a coherent creative vision throughout the entire development life cycle.
• Deliver projects on time in budget and to the satisfaction of the Studio Head.
• Lead the production team including production processes.
• Ability to push for cutting edge and know when to keep things simple with the player perspective at best interest.
• Facilitate communication of the overall project status progress issues and risks to management.
• Co-ordinate internal and external teams.
• Track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product’s life cycle.
• Create and nurture a climate of collaboration and excellence with the team.
• Assist with recruiting and interviewing candidates for positions in development.
• Passion for gaming and up-to-speed with latest trends in AAA console games.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive teams.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
• Excellent understanding of Agile SCRUM and waterfall methodologies.
• Highly organized understand process project management and the tools that support it.
• Flexibility and adaptability working in a growth business.
• Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills.
• Expert knowledge of the games industry and social/mobile products.
• The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment.
• Excellent knowledge and proven practical experience of project management methodologies.
• Able to manage teams and individuals effectively and diplomatically.
• Previous experience on completed console titles (minimum 3) as Producer or Senior Producer.
• Experience managing a team of 80+ development staff internal and external.
• Degree in business project management or computer science or equivalent experience.
• Experience in Agile project management methodologies.
• Travel both domestic and international is required.
Knowledge of the following is preferable:
• Formal project management training (such as Scrum Master Certification).
• Statistical analysis and interpretation in a gaming context.
• Experience with Online Facebook Mobile/Tablet.
Report to: Studio Head
The company offers:
• Competitive compensation package
• Opportunity to live & work in Prague!
• Help with relocation for employees coming from abroad
• Challenging job in an international environment
• Possibility to grow and further develop your skills
• Friendly and informal working atmosphere
• Modern offices nearby city center with easy access to public transportation
• Consoles and games library available to borrow
• Meal vouchers
Salary commensurate with experience to be discussed at interview.
To apply for this position please send your CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17128.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|