Experienced VFX Artist- Czech Republic - £DOE - Games
|Job Title||Experienced VFX Artist- Czech Republic - £DOE - Games|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Location: Czech Republic/Prague
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Console games
OPM are delighted to be working on this exciting opportunity for an experienced VFX Artist to join our hugely successful games client based in the Czech Republic.
They are looking for an experienced VFX artist with an ability to push visual quality of effects close to blockbuster movies. The position offers a unique opportunity to partner with team engineers and push the rendering capabilities of our target platform(s).
- Work closely with the Art Director and art design animation and audio leads to bring life to gameplay and cinematics through the addition of flair and visual drama.
- Ability to stay current with the latest tools technologies and techniques to help shape our pipelines.
- Balance quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines.
- Creating designing and implementing real-time particle effects which use both static and animating 2D/3D elements.
- Creating ambient environmental and weather effects.
- Prototyping effect concepts for gameplay and engine.
- Researching analysis and troubleshooting.
- Creating clear accurate and accessible technical writing.
- VFX artist in the games industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and succeed in a diverse work environment.
- Has to possess a critical eye for timing animation and motion of real world objects and visual FX.
- Knowledge of visual effect terminology and techniques used in film games and animations.
- VFX artist credit on at least one shipped next-gen AAA title.
- Relevant 2D and 3D software experience (Photoshop After Effects 3D Studio Max).
- Experience in a secondary area such as texturing modeling skinning animation or lighting.
- Experience and comfort with one or more scripting/programming languages is highly desired.
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to email@example.com (MS Word format)
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 16974.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|