Games Designer – MMO Expert – China Salary: Neg – Games
|Job Title||Games Designer – MMO Expert – China Salary: Neg – Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: China
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
OPM is pleased to be working with one of the world’s most successful independent developers of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) They are currently looking for a specialist designer in the MMO arena to join their team
• Work with the design team to maintain and implement the vision of the game
• Develop and produce concept and clear and easy to follow design documents
• Work closely with other teams to communicate the design and ensure that the game-play is implemented to a high standard
• Contribute innovative ideas and solutions towards all aspects of the game design
• Prioritize and meet deadlines document and communicate progress participate in design meetings.
• Assisting with the mentoring of junior design members
• A thorough understanding of games design and the development processes
• Extensive experience as game designer in the industry having worked on at least one released mmo title
• Understanding and proficiency in systems designs.
• Excellent communication ability
• Self-motivated and good self-organization abilities
• Experience of working within scrum teams.
• Enthusiasm for on-going learning and development
• A passion for MMOs and games in general
• Understanding of free to play mechanics a big plus.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor Anderson House 228 Old London Road Marks Tey Colchester CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17888.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|