Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job type: Permanent
My client has been established since 2006 and has become one of Europe’s most versatile studios. The studio has already developed a rich portfolio, from casual games to flight simulations to action and adventure games! These have been released on a wide range of platforms and technologies. Most recently they helped work on their parent companies most popular action adventure franchise!
- Lead, oversee and inspire the team to create great game assets and environments.
- Contribute in the scheduling of your part of the project and maintain planning foresight.
- Organise regular team meetings to follow up and review the production status.
- Provide the team with information and regular feedback.
- Maintain effective collaboration between your team members and make sure that his/her team members are aligned with the objectives of the project.
- Sustain a close working relationship with the direct manager and with the other teams and acts as a representative of your team.
- Raise the bar for the project by demanding high results from yourself and team members.
- Actively participate to the constant improvement of work methods and pipelines.
- Help project members understand change and adapt to it.
- Ensure that produced and integrated assets align with the artistic vision of the game and meet the quality standards.
- Passion for games and strong game culture.
- Experience the video game industry and at least 2 shipped games.
- Managerial experience.
- Excellent knowledge of 3d software (3Ds Max, Zbrush, etc.).
- Knowledge of in Photoshop or other equivalent packages.
- Good knowledge of game engines.
- Outstanding artistic judgement.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Able to delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Exceptional communication skills and teamwork oriented attitude.
- Able to follow-up the execution and suggest improvements if necessary.
- Experienced in team workflow planning and organization.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude in every situation.
- Able to drive change and inspire others to generate new ideas.
- Professional working environment and access to new technologies.
- Career opportunities, including the possibility of professional exchanges with other studios around the world.
- Incentive programs meant to ensure our new employees an easy integration in the teams.
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package, incl. project bonuses, meal tickets, transport titles, private medical insurance, etc.
- International work culture.
- Excellent office location.
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to email@example.com (MS Word format)
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.