Lead Conceputal Artist for Films/Games/TV - Europe
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Austria
|Job Title||Lead Conceputal Artist for Films/Games/TV - Europe|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Location: Austria
Job type: Permanent in-house
Salary: Depending on experience
OPM are working exclusively with this fantastic studio based in Austria.
This design studio work with clients all over the world and their portfolio includes work in Films,
Games and TV.
Due to continued success and lots of new and exciting projects they are recruiting for a Lead Concept Artist. This role will be heavily involved in decision making and working directly with one of the founders.
In time this role will evolve into an Art Director role and you will build a team of specialist artists around you.
- Creation of concepts and illustrations - from brainstorming and research over sketching and development to full concept art paintings or marketing illustrations
- Creation of all aspects of concept design to include: Characters, Creatures, Environments, Props, line art, paintings, turnarounds, expression studies, axonometric views etc. This will include all art styles sci-fi, fantasy, realism, toons etc. (You must be able to demonstrate diversity in your portfolio)
- Feedback and work together with Outsources and Freelancers in house and off site.
- In- time expand and managed the in-house art team.
- Excellent portfolio that proves great talent and artistic experience (artistic level and technical capability to produce artwork that reaches (or exceeds) their current portfolio
- Thorough understanding of light, colour, space/ perspective/ proportions etc.
- Excellent digital drawing and painting skills (preferably in Adobe Photoshop)
- Experience working with clients and feedback/ correction loops
- Ability to produce quality artwork within a narrow time frame
- Be able to adapt design and drawing styles to manifold client requests and project genres
- Passion for and a thorough overview over past and present movies and video games.
-Be able to work on multiple genres at one time
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Understanding of working with 3D tools, ideally experience in one 3D tool for perspective blocking, design sketching or similar.
In return the client will offer:
- A versatile field of work (video games, motion picture, TV, cartoons, motion graphics etc.) with many internationally significant clients and projects
- Living in city centre of Vienna (the most liveable city according to most surveys)
- Working in a young, international and enthusiastic team of 10-15 (office language is English)
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word format)
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 4068.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|