Exclusive! Senior/Lead Diverse Conceptual Artist for Films/Games/TV - Austria
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Austria
|Job Title||Exclusive! Senior/Lead Diverse Conceptual Artist for Films/Games/TV - Austria|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Location: Austria
Job type: Permanent in-house
Salary: Depending on experience
OPM are working exclusively with this fantastic studio based in Austria.
This design studio work with clients all over the world and their portfolio includes work in Films,
Games, TV and Architecture.
They are in search of an experienced and diverse Senior/Lead Conceptual Artist who will be a vital part of their expanding team. This position is full time and based in their studio in Austria.
- Creation of concepts and illustrations - from brainstorming and research over sketching and development to full concept art paintings or marketing illustrations
- Creation of all aspects of concept design to include: Characters, Creatures, Environments, Props, line art, paintings, turnarounds, expression studies, axonometric views etc. This will include all art styles sci-fi, fantasy, realism, toons etc. (You must be able to demonstrate this in your portfolio)
- Be able to work together with and supervise Outsources / Freelancers / Interns etc.
- Help to expand the in-house art team and at a later point supervise it
- Excellent portfolio that proves great talent and artistic experience (artistic level and technical capability to produce artwork that reaches (or exceeds) their current portfolio
- Thorough understanding of light, colour, space/ perspective/ proportions etc.
- Excellent digital drawing and painting skills (preferably in Adobe Photoshop)
- Experience working with clients and feedback/ correction loops
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to produce quality artwork within a narrow time frame
- Ability to adapt design and drawing styles to manifold client requests and project genres
- Passion for and a thorough overview over past and present movies and video games.
- Understanding of working with 3D tools, ideally experience in one 3D tool for perspective blocking, design sketching or similar.
- Team leading experience
In return the client will offer:
- A versatile field of work (video games, motion picture, TV, cartoons, motion graphics etc.) with many internationally significant clients and projects
- Living in the old town city centre of Vienna (the most liveable city according to most surveys)
- Working in a young, international and enthusiastic team of 10-15 (office language is English)
- Plenty of opportunity for development. Not only through our high quality standards but also through the proximity to a cultural capital and the adjacency to 3 art universities
If this sounds like your next role then email your CV along with demo work (max 5mg) to email@example.com (MS Word format)
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214413 |
Email: Claire@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 2714.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|