Global UX Director – Location TBC Salary: Neg – MMO Games
|Job Title||Global UX Director – Location TBC Salary: Neg – MMO Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Location: France Belarus or USA
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Project: MMO Games
OPM are proud to be working with our client who is an award-winning online game developer and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market due to success we are now seeking to appoint a highly experienced UX Director to Head up their global team.
The Global UX Director provides the vision and strategic management for their users’ experience in their games across multiple platforms and devices. The successful applicant will work with developers researchers business intelligence and key stakeholders to understand players and build award winning user experiences to meet their needs. You will be setting the direction and design standards for a consistent user experience wherever players interact with the games from account creation and downloading to the gameplay and web portals.
• Identify business and player points of friction across the line of games and provide solutions backed by solid design principles focus testing and analytics.
• Build a core team of experts that are able to execute your vision across multiple studios and disciplines for every point of user contact with the content.
• Institute global standards and processes with each studio and service group inside of the company.
• Collaborate with development web marketing publishing and business intelligence divisions to create and drive home solutions.
• Evangelize “The Player” as a stakeholder across the entire company.
• Set metrics to measure success on a quarterly basis and report these back to management.
• Extensive experience in the User Experience field including management experience of multiple teams.
• Degree in a design related field or equivalent experience.
• Ability to lead multiple international teams and quickly resolve any conflicts.
• Strong research and analytical skills with an intense attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation written and verbal communication abilities.
• Must have a passion for games with a focus on enhancing the player experiences to increase retention.
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of a European language is highly desirable
The location of this role is TBC please note that frequent travel between studios forms part of the role.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv FAO Catherine to email@example.com or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor Anderson House 228 Old London Road Marks Tey Colchester CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com | Skype: catherine.cope.opm
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of OPM using their internal reference 17990.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|