||What we want you for
Our London team is working on iOS and Android, aiming to push the expanding capacity of these platform to their limits. The studio is home to a new but expanding team working on an extremely exciting project to release this year. To strengthen the programming team, we are seeking a talented graphics programmer, with strong technical competence and a passion for delivering visuals at the bleeding edge of possibility (and, ideally, beyond).
Your First 3 months
- In a month you’ll know the team and the project, you’ll be working with the artists, the lead programmer and your experience to deliver real impact.
- In 3 months you will be leading graphics on the project and take responsibility for making sure we deliver a graphically stunning product pushing the boundaries of what is possible on mobile. You will be working with other members of the programming team sharing your knowledge and developing them.
All the while you’ll be
- Working within our powerful proprietary framework to implement 3D graphics across everything that entails, from pipeline to shaders and debugging.
- Maintaining a balance between long term, high level goals (such as staff development and technical quality) and practical demands driven by the production of a great game
- You’ll will become a valued member of the team as a result of your drive and enthusiasm to produce an excellent quality of work in an Agile environment
What you bring to succeed
- Ideally you will have a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- As this is a Senior role, you should have had strong exposure to programming within the games industry, with experience from working on at least one shipped/published title.
- You have excellent experience of C++, 3D pipelines, shaders and associated toolchains. You are able to write well documented code that’s easy to read, debug and maintain.