Product Manager - Live Operations
Games Jobs - Marketing - Brighton
|Job Title||Product Manager - Live Operations|
|Job Description||Product Manager – Live Operations
At NaturalMotion we make free-to play mobile games that create new experiences, have jaw-dropping visuals and super-accessible gameplay.
Having our games live is really exciting for us as it is only then that we can see how good it is. We are looking for talented Product Managers to measure and improve the live game based on KPIs to make it an outstanding experience for millions of players.
As part of a specific game team, you will take ownership of optimising the game based on key metrics, including retention and monetization. You will be working across disciplines such as a design, art and engineering, be planning future features and updates and be looking at the game economy.
What you will be doing:
- In the first month you will be working with our Product Managers to learn how we approach Product Management. You will be placed in a game team and learn about the project including its strength and weakness’. You will already begin thinking about how you approach adding to the game.
- Within the first two months you will have started getting to grips with our KPIs and will have started to work on a feature to improve the game.
- By the end of month three you will be a fully contributing member of the team, you will have deconstructed features including your own and provided an analysis that the whole team can understand and learn from.
- Once the game is live you will be working on multiple features, be adding real value to the team and this will be collaborated by the KPIs.
What you bring:
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Communication is key, you are able to go through your thought process and get to a decision in a logical manner.
- You will be able to make decisions from metric driven data.
- Being able to present information in a clear and concise way to senior stakeholders is one of your strengths.
- You will have proven your ability to develop and understand product strategy.
- Your work will have had direct impact on improving product performance across multiple KPI’s.
- You will be passionate for mobile games and in helping to make live titles entertain millions of people across the world.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of NaturalMotion using their internal reference oCvMYfwB.|
|Apply for this job|