Senior Producer - Microsoft Studios - Soho Job
|Job Title||Senior Producer - Microsoft Studios - Soho Job|
|Job Description||Job Category: Software Engineering: Program Management
Location: London, GB
Job ID: 819621-99180
Division: Interactive Entertainment Business
Interactive Entertainment Business: Europe, Middle East, Asia
Location: Soho, London
Package: Competitive Salary + Bonuses + Benefits
The Senior Producer is a key leader within the development team responsible for all aspects of production from concept to completion. You’re expected to ‘make things happen’ and drive for high-quality delivery within time and budget constraints. The best candidates will be able to give positive examples where they have removed any barriers to enable the development team to reach their goals, understanding what it takes to get results and making key tactical and strategic decisions as well as great communication skills as these are all fundamentals to the success of this role.
This role is part of a Microsoft Studios team creating games and entertainment services influenced by changing consumer consumption and emerging business models. Part of its purpose will be to showcase functionality of Microsoft platforms but the primary goal is to establish new entertainment franchises. The ethos of this team is to be distinctive, deliberate and disruptive. It has large ambitions.
- Driving and motivating cross discipline team of developers to deliver on our product goals.
- Working as part of the product leadership team to appropriately challenge, drive and improve our people, products and processes.
- Provide clear visibility in to project schedules, risks and support, develop and execute any risk mitigation plans.
- Responsible for day-to-day decision making on team priorities and maintaining high quality as the gate-keeper to feature sign off.
- Collaborate through multiple disciplines via key product leaders such as Creative Director, Art Director, Software Director and Product Manager to align and clearly communicate key product goals to the Studio and all key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Successful Producer experience, Ideally having spent time within a senior production role.
- Clear track record of delivering AAA experiences on time and on budget.
- A self-starter with experience of driving internal teams.
- Strong product sensibilities with multiple experiences of taking a product from concept to completion.
- Proven ability to blend business, creative and project management decision making.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - able to present to large groups and at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work within ambiguity and develop frameworks for decision making.
- Experience around delivering and running online services or Free-to-play experiences would be a distinct advantage.
- As would experience in leading a team of Producers/Project Managers.
Special Requirements/Additional Information e.g. Language Skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Bonuses + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Microsoft Studios (UK) using their internal reference 819621-99180.|
|Apply for this job|