Senior Producer in Digital Games team
Games Jobs - Production - London
|Job Title||Senior Producer in Digital Games team|
|Job Category||Producer,Project Manager|
|Job Description||Do you have experience managing game development projects? Would you feel great about helping create the future of play for a global toy brand with a successful games portfolio? Then come join our Digital Games team in London!
Lead development of larger digital LEGO® Games
In this pivotal role as Senior Producer, you will be responsible for several digital game development projects, effectively ensuring that each game is delivered on time and lives up to the LEGO® Brand values.
Your role includes duties such as:
- Owning game development projects, ultimately making sure products are profitable
- Continuously motivating and driving project teams forward, keeping them aligned with the mission
- Ensuring progress and delivery from all involved parties through excellent communication
- Managing a diverse group of stakeholders and building bridges between our external partners, who develop the games, and internal stakeholders, e.g. marketing, designers and others
A connected community
Being part of the LEGO Group's Digital Games team, you will be working in our new London hub. Here, we will be looking to you to help build a strong team culture and spirit that match our values of learning, caring, quality, creativity and having fun.
Diligent Game Producer
To be able to successfully meet challenges such as managing multiple projects, handling stakeholders and understanding games and creative processes, we imagine you have the following qualifications:
- Primarily, you need to have experience with game development as a Producer, Project Manager or similar.
- You are highly methodical, yet pragmatic, in your approach and able to keep a solid overview of project details
- Being a skilled communicator and people person, you can motivate teams and stakeholders to ensure progress as well as put weight behind your words when needed
- Project Management certificate such as SCRUM Master, Prince 2 or similar is an advantage
Join the global family of LEGO®
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our offices in London. Please send us your motivated application and your CV as soon as possible. To apply, use the 'APPLY/ANSØG'-button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and CV.
This position was posted 18-07-2014 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Bringing it to life
"Why should you apply? Well, because you get the opportunity to create positive play experiences that inspire children. You will be bridging physical play with digital games to produce games that are very popular. And in the process you will develop your skills, knowledge and network within game development," says Mads Prahm, Production Director in Digital Games.
|Salary||Based on Experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of LEGO Group using their internal reference Senior Producer .|
|Apply for this job|