|Job Title||Level Designer|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Level Designer|
|Job Description||Kwalee are seeking an experienced Games Level Designer to work on a 3 month contract.
This position will be working within the development department and be responsible for designing levels for an action shooting game to be released on mobile devices.
You will be working alongside the original inventor of Micro Machines, Andrew Graham.
You must have:
1) A minimum of 2 years games level design / editing experience.
2) A proven track record of designing high quality and innovative games.
3) A creative mindset.
4) Be willing to work to tight deadlines within a small development team.
5) Experience of building levels in Unity, Unreal, Hammer or similar world editing software.
1) Specific experience with Unity 3D.
2) A basic understanding of programming.
The hourly pay rate is negotiable and the position is for a 3 month period, commencing mid to late October 2013.
This job is based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. If you are suitable for this role, you must include the following with your application:
1) a covering letter stating why you are suitable for this particular role and provide examples of games for which you have been responsible for designing levels.
2) your CV.
Kwalee Ltd is a developer and publisher of mobile games. It was founded in 2011 by David Darling (CBE) who originally co-founded Codemasters in 1986.
We seek to excite and entertain our customers with innovative new games that provide incredible experiences.
Please apply via:
|Salary||Based on Experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Kwalee using their internal reference Level Designer.|
|Apply for this job|