Live Operations Manager, Berlin (f/m)
Games Jobs - Community Management - Berlin
|Job Title||Live Operations Manager, Berlin (f/m)|
|Skills Required||Community Management|
|Job Description||Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices via the Apple Store, Google Play and on the Web via Facebook, Yahoo, Kabam.com and other leading platforms. In 2013 Kabam revenues grew by 100 percent to more than $360 million. Kabam has 800 employees across three continents, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Google, Warner Brothers, MGM, SK Telecom, Intel, Canaan Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Pinnacle Ventures. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
We need a sharp and disciplined individual who has a passion for online games and data-driven analysis. You will analyze product and sales metrics for studio management and come up with new ways to maximize the lifetime value of our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Drive for answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, dashboards and statistical analysis.
- Manage a team across a portfolio of games to drive monthly goals and revenue targets for Korea.
- Manage customer support and community initiatives to ensure top quality customer satisfaction and community engagement.
- Perform analysis on key performance indicators and sales trends within our online games.
- Aggressively drive improvements to KPIs.
- Develop and test hypotheses to maximize lifetime ARPU of our customers.
- Analyze key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Drive the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement and monetization.
- Work directly with product management, business development, and engineering teams to identify new opportunities and provide feedback on proposed improvements in the game.
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Package best practices across the organization.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience working on free to play games.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Passion for figuring out how in game economies work and change.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, to include both the science (e.g., modeling) and the art (e.g., be curious about the business, form and test innovative hypotheses).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in interactive media – video games, social networking, etc.
- Ability to speak at least one other language a plus (German, French, Italian, Spanish, or Russian).
Please apply via https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=ofLfXfwW&s=GamesIndustry
|Job Category||Community Management|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Kabam Games Germany using their internal reference .|
|Apply for this job|