Live Operations Business Analyst, Berlin (f/m)
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - Berlin
|Job Title||Live Operations Business Analyst, Berlin (f/m)|
|Skills Required||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices via the Apple Store, Google Play and on the Web via Facebook, Yahoo, Kabam.com and other leading platforms. In 2013 Kabam revenues grew by 100 percent to more than $360 million. Kabam has 800 employees across three continents, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company's investors include Google, Warner Brothers, MGM, SK Telecom, Intel, Canaan Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Pinnacle Ventures. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
We need a sharp and disciplined individual who has a passion for online games and data-driven analysis. You will analyze product and sales metrics for studio management and come up with new ways to maximize the lifetime value of our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You will analyze product and sales metrics and work with the live operations team to come up with new ways to maximize the lifetime value of our customers.
The Live Operations team works together to optimize sales/promotions, competitions/engagements, forums, social media, and overall player experience for Kabam’s games. The team relentlessly strives to keep our games vibrant and exciting for our players; resulting in increased player acquisition, retention and monetization. The team functions in a fast-paced, open environment where change is constant and adaptation is a must. Innovation and creativity are critical components to success.
Day to day:
- Analyze key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior.
- Forecast and achieve set goals for monetary performance\Perform large data set analyses that generate actionable findings.
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features.
- Partner closely with core functional teams, such as Engineering, to refine approved features.
- Drive the implementation of new tools and features to improve virality, engagement, and monetization
MUST Have Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in Product Management, Finance/Management Consulting, data mining, Consumer Web/Mobile applications required.
- Mastery of Excel required.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of MySQL required.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Gaming background a plus, but not required, either in development or publishing. A sincere interest in gaming and related data sets is essential.
- Experience working with external/overseas development teams a plus.
The candidate who excels will have the potential to move into larger roles within the Live Operations team, taking on more responsibility in the planning of events and monetization.
Free ticket for public transportation (bus, metro, tram), free catered office lunch, snacks and drinks, free gym membership, pension scheme.
Please apply via https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oRg1YfwQ&s=GamesIndustry
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Kabam Games Germany using their internal reference .|
|Apply for this job|