Windows Systems Administrator
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Windows Systems Administrator|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Jagex Ltd, the UK’s leading independent Online Games Studio, is looking for an outstanding dynamic Windows System Administrator that is ready for the next challenge in there career.
Working within our IT BSS Team, you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of our internal IT BSS Infrastructure on a daily basis you will also be delivering business systems support via our in-house ticketing system and be closely involved in the deployment and planning of future projects.
Key Duties Include:
- Assist in Monitoring the BSS Ticket Queue.
- Provide All Users with Professional Customer Service.
- Maintain a High Level of IT Security consistent with company standards and policies.
- Assist with Technical Support Escalations.
- Proactively Monitor and Maintain all BSS Infrastructure
- Carry out Daily Health Checks
- Maintain and Monitor all BSS Backups
- Maintain & Implement Microsoft Patch and Security Updates
- Maintain and Keep all Software Application Up to Date.
- Document All Infrastructure Changes
- Planning and Deployment of new Systems and Projects.
- On Call / OOH Support
- Microsoft Certified Professional
Certified or to have strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008/12, Exchange 2007/10/13, SCCM systems, WSUS, DNS, DHCP, AD
- Certified or to have strong knowledge of VMware, NetApp, Symantec DLP, Kaspersky AV, Websense Security Products.
- Certified or to have strong knowledge of Citrix remote access / XenApp / Xenserver and Microsoft RDS
- Highly organised, able to prioritise work load effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure
- Natural Ability to create Documentation.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Familiarity with Linux
|Location||Cambridge, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Jagex Games Studio using their internal reference .|
|Apply for this job|