||Jagex Ltd, the UK's largest developer and publisher of online games, is looking for an exceptional Commercial Director to lead the business management of the RuneScape studio.Working closely with the Executive Producer and Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for owning the business unit’s P&L, drive forward opportunities for growth and expansion, and be a key stakeholder in commercial, monetization and marketing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the delivery of the RuneScape business unit’s commercial plans, budgets, forecasts and commercial analysis.
- Ensure the business unit’s commercial delivery is accurately recorded, effectively analysed and understood by the wider business.
- Provide key information and analysis on new business initiatives and opportunities to broaden the product scope, brand and commercial effectiveness.
- Work with the Analytics teams, Business Intelligence systems and customer feedback to provide insight and game-enhancing information to product development and marketing teams.
- Senior-level experience in business management roles for games, online services or digital media.
- Expertise in accounting, business intelligence, commercial reporting and forecasting.
- A robust understanding of product development, marketing, sales and operational management.
- This demanding role requires someone who is confident, pro-active, rigorous, hands-on and detail-oriented.
- Experience leading staff on a direct reporting or matrix-management basis.
- Strong communication & people skills. Able to work effectively with a diverse range of colleagues, give insightful feedback and communicate requirements and other details clearly, in writing and verbally.
- Good organisational skills and able to manage and track multiple initiatives and accounts simultaneously.
- A general knowledge of and passion for games.