Senior Producer - Leading RPG Studio
Games Jobs - Production - Warsaw
|Job Title||Senior Producer - Leading RPG Studio|
|Job Description||Senior Producer - Leading RPG Studio
Job Reference: 806
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Description: This leading game developer produces some of the most popular RPGs around. Based in Warsaw they are now searching for a Senior Producer who will work closely with the Game Director and Executive Producer to develop a next-gen cross-platform RPG game.
· Day-to-day production management of teams
· Organizing and running art review meetings
· Writing schedules for art assets and maintaining the schedule on a daily basis
· Contributing to the artistic vision and providing creative input & support to art leads and artists
· Helping to build the teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates
Required skills & experience:
· At least 1 shipped game on PC and/ or current gen platforms (Xbox360 or PS3)
· 2-3 years’ experience as a Producer on a game
· Proven understanding of the technical limitations and art pipelines in game development
· Proven ability to effectively work across teams on a game project (Code, Animations, etc.)
· Proactive problem solver
· Well organized
· Positive – constructive attitude.
· Experience using project management tools like MS Project. · Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have:
· Experience working as Artist/ Designer.
· Experience working in a marketing agency.
· Background in the film industry and knowledge of the RPG game genre
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 806.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|