||This boutique developer is situated in one of the most enviable working environments in the UK. Working in partnership with some of the industries top developers, this studio is made up of a bright, cohesive and extremely talented team. They are now searching for an outstanding VFX Animator to join their ranks.
- Bring our stylized worlds to life with standout VFX animation sequences and set piece events.
- Layout and implement cinematic camera sequences for both action & storytelling purposes.
- Work in close collaboration with the Programming, Animation and Modeling teams to troubleshoot and evaluate assets and establish pipeline processes.
- Demonstrate, communicate and exemplify clear expectations for quality.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement rigging solutions for various art assets including vehicles, weapons, FX, environmental objects, etc.
- Communicate ideas through development of Pre-visualisation.
- Solving of technical production issues, especially those related to technical animation and VFX.
- Optimize art assets for engine performance.
- Identify and communicate technical limitations of our tools and engine; suggest solutions.
- Write and assist in the development of Maya tools to improve art production processes.
- Meet weekly work targets and milestone deliverables in a full production environment.
- Ideally a first in Fine Art, Computer Animation, Digital Media Design or relevant degree.
- Proven ability working on AAA character action games with a stylized aesthetic.
- A world class animation reel that demonstrates a breadth of ability and traditional drawing skills.
- Knowledge of animation principals and ability to produce high quality animation.
- Exceptional generalist knowledge of Maya, Rigging, Mel, Python, Ridged body dynamics etc.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- A generalist creative and technical skillset that reaches beyond the remit of animation.
- Demonstrable time management and organisation skills.
- Enthusiastic team player, positive and outgoing personality.
This role is only open to applicants legally entitled to work in the UK. Relocation to the South Coast area will be required.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs