Unity 3D Developer required - App Developer
Games Jobs - Programming - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Unity 3D Developer required - App Developer|
|Skills Required||Mobile / iOS / Android|
|Job Description||Unity 3D Developer required - App Developer
Job Reference: 705
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Description: This interactive app developer is searching for a Unity 3D Developer who will work directly with the Chief Engineer to take creative briefs and turn them into fully interactive, multi-media digital editions for tablet devices.
• Implement digital book functionality as per design documentation and specification
• Integrate media and other library assets
• Give regular feedback to project lead as to implementation issues and possible improvements to the digital edition
• Produce technical documentation
• Address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years professional software development experience with 1-2 years minimum Unity 3D experience on commercial projects for mobile devices.
• Expert knowledge of Unity3D Pro, including use of common third party plugins such as NGUI and FingerGestures.
• Excellent knowledge of C# programming with emphasis on producing clean, maintainable and tested code.
• Experience of deploying apps using XCode for iOS and adb for Android
• Experience of optimising for mobile devices (iOS and Android) including memory profiling and performance analysis.
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of Unity developments/standards and quick to pick up new tools and systems.
Please contact David Smith on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Location||London UK, UK & Europe|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 703.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|