Sound Designer wanted-Next Gen Platforms
|Job Title||Sound Designer wanted-Next Gen Platforms|
|Job Category||Sound / Music|
|Skills Required||Sound Designer|
|Location||London, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||Sound Designer wanted-Next Gen Platforms
Job Reference: 16100
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ 10 month contract
This innovative studio based in London is looking to add an exceptionally talented Sound Designer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms to their team. This is initially a contract position but there is scope for further work once the contract has been completed
The candidate must have the following skills:
• Knowledge of Unreal, FMOD, Sound Forge and Pro Tools.
• Identify and Fix audio bugs.
• Implement new audio assets into Game engine.
• Update an edit existing assets into Game engine.
• Edit FMOD fdp’s and create associated game engine packages.
• Dialogue editing.
• SFX editing.
• Maintain audio maps in game engine (including reverbs, point sources, backgrounds etc).
• Create simple scripts to trigger in-game sound events.
• Create original sound design assets working closely to a brief.
The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
• Strong communication skills.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Be a keen gamer.
Please contact Carrie Eckersley on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format.View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16100.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|