Programmer- Critically Acclaimed Studio
|Job Title||Programmer- Critically Acclaimed Studio|
|Location||UK, London, UK & Europe|
Job Reference: 16055
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Our Client, a critically acclaimed developer of AAA games is now seeking a talented Generalist Programmer to work on all aspects of their current and future titles. This is an exciting position developing and applying cutting edge technology on top quality games while working with a highly motivated and talented team of developers.
• Improve and extend various aspects of game codes
• Work with designers and artists to develop new ideas and find creative solutions to problems
Required Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years’ experience working on game code with at least 1 published game.
• Excellent C++ skills (network, multithreading and PS3/360 experience a plus).
• Excellent debugging skills.
• Ability to work with a large code base.
• Good knowledge of 3D maths.
• Ability to work well as part of a creative team.
• Ability to work within a schedule.
• Passion for building and playing games.
Please contact David Delve on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16055.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|