Character Animator (Maya) - Innovative Studio
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Character Animator (Maya) - Innovative Studio|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 841
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Location: South Coast
This boutique game studio based on the South Coast are currently working on a character action game title across a number of current gen platforms. They are now looking for a talented Animator to join them. The successful applicant will get to work with some of the best and brightest developers from the video game industry who will be able to impart many years of knowledge and experience built up from working on multiple critically acclaimed and successful video game titles. They are looking for experienced animators who are super smart and talented. Above all, they are looking for people who are hugely passionate about gaming across a diverse array of platforms, genres and play styles.
• Make a significant direct contribution to the creation of AAA Character & World Animation.
• Layout and implement cinematic camera sequences for both action & storytelling purposes
• Ability to work with Programmers & Designers on defining gameplay metrics & parameters.
• Proactively assist in defining animation pipelines & best practices against industry benchmarks.
• Communicate ideas through development of Pre-visualisation.
• Create world class character locomotion, combat and performance based animation.
• Create in game world set piece VFX sequences.
• Solving of technical production issues, especially those related to technical animation and VFX.
• Build advanced level and character rigs to handle locomotion and set piece events.
• Ideally a first in Fine Art, Computer Animation, Digital Media Design or relevant degree.
• Proven ability working on AAA character action games with a stylised aesthetic.
• A world class animation reel that demonstrates a breadth of ability and traditional drawing skills.
• Knowledge of animation principals and ability to produce high quality animation.
• Exceptional generalist knowledge of Maya, Rigging, Mel, Python, Ridged body dynamics etc.
• A generalist creative and technical skillset that reaches beyond the remit of animation.
• Demonstrable time management and organisation skills.
Please contact Bonnie Pavlo on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Location||South Coast, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 841.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|