||European Brand Manager required by Leading Developer
Job Reference: 701
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Description: This leading developer and publisher are searching for a European Brand Manager who will be based at their studio just outside of London. The successful candidate will manage a successful soccor game within Europe.
- Manage the marketing strategy and creation, co-ordinate and meet local requirements.
- Clear materials and maintain a close relationship with Licensing.
- Feedback on research from European department and suggest additional topics to pursue, managing where necessary
- Together with Community Manager, build a community/league focused approach
- Build a close and up to the minute understanding of consumer behaviour and wants, passing information through European offices and to HQ
- Design and coordinate specific sports marketing plans and activations, alongside Licensing and the territories
- Drive and control unified competition systems through Europe.
- In liaison with European PR Manager, create press releases, news items and quotes from team members.
- Co-ordinate and support events, including press interviews.
- Compile European press feedback reports which suggest areas of improvement.
- Background in marketing and communications with some knowledge of licensing.
- Must have excellent understanding of new media and the importance of consumer insight
- Contract negotiation and management of external suppliers
- Standard knowledge of presentation applications
- Deep knowledge of football games and global football market
- Able to communicate clearly and work closely with European territories and Japanese HQ.
- Highly proficient in compiling and presenting strategy documents
- Pro-active, flexible, positive and pragmatic.
- Able to look for new opportunities and build local initiatives into global plan
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs