Backend Java Programmer Required - Social Mobile games
Games Jobs - Programming - Sweden
|Job Title||Backend Java Programmer Required - Social Mobile games|
|Skills Required||Network / Online / Server|
|Job Description||Backend Java Programmer Required - Social Mobile games
Job Reference: 650
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
This Casual Social Games Company based in Sweden are looking for a dedicated Back End Java Developer to join them
* Design and implement server features required to support new game and platform functionality and releases.
* Secure the performance, reliability, scalability and security of a game.
* Deliver code (and supporting documentation) of the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and system testing on a timely basis.
* Experience designing robust, highly scalable systems.
* Able to architect & design components, features and systems.
* Very experienced in Java, databases and web development in general.
* Fluent in English.
* No stranger to web protocols, application servers and web servers.
* Striving to be a genius in your area of expertise.
* Motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
* Used to TDD, UNIX environments, Subversion.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 650.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|