Tools Engineers wanted for innovative studio
Games Jobs - Programming - Stockholm
|Job Title||Tools Engineers wanted for innovative studio|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 879
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Description: Tools Engineer - Innovative Studio
We are looking for a skilled, self-motivated and customer focused engineer to join this fantastic studio maintain and improve their team productivity tool suite.
As a tools engineer you will drive the development and tend to the stability and effectiveness of a wide range of tools that are critical to game team productivity. You will work closely with both game team content creators and the builds and infrastructure team. You will mainly work in C# but also use C++ and Python.
• Design, implement and maintain tools critical to game team productivity. This includes build and continuous integration tools as well as improving the Frostbite editor.
• Provide assistance to team members to complete tasks on time
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years professional experience of C#/.NET development
• Strong knowledge and interest in team productivity, continuous integration and GUI development
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Self-motivated & proactive
• Good C++ knowledge
• Experience working with Python or other dynamic scripting languages (Lua, Ruby, etc)
• Experience with Perforce, creating build systems and build deployment tools
Please contact Ash Huntington on 01273297050 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 879.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|