||Job Reference: 636
Short Skills: Lead Database Engineer Required by AAA Studio
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Description: Our Client a leading developer specialising in FPS games, is looking for a Senior MySQL Database Engineer to join their team based in Stockholm:
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of functional / business objectives that drive and shape technology requirements and design deliverables
- Possesses, develops, and applies knowledge of trends, relevant system development technologies and methodologies
- Ensures quality and consistency of design, development (if applicable), testing, and integration testing cycles and deliverables, adhering to Architecture, PMO, and compliance guidelines
- Collaborates with other engineers and architects to drive guidelines, methodologies, and documentation
- Drives continuous improvement; may include design, definition of roadmaps, standardization of processes and methodologies
- Collaborates and maintains working relationships with appropriate technology vendor contacts and peer company contacts
- Closely partners with customers to assess feasibility, complexity, and scope of new capabilities and solutions
- Ensures that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives, service levels, IT strategies, and design intent
- Participates in design / development estimating and scheduling
- Drives and leads technical design services, including requirements analysis, functional/technical design leadership, and documentation / review with business and IT constituents
- BS or MS in Computer Management Information Systems or 7+ years of related experience.
- An advanced degree in software engineering is also desirable.
- Must be able to work within Global IT and business team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a sourced model using onsite/offshore model
- Must be able to conduct systems analysis and translate user requirements into business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Proven project leadership skills with the ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize tasks.
- Experience in designing and building databases.
- Expert understanding of technology systems and infrastructure
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs