Senior Games Developer - Social Games
|Job Title||Senior Games Developer - Social Games|
|Skills Required||Animation Programmer|
|Job Description||Senior Games Developer - Social Games
Job Reference: 456
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Location: Northern Spain
Description: Senior Games Developer - Social Games
One of the leading social gaming companies worldwide is looking for a Senior Game Developer to join their team. Based in a vibrant part of Northern Spain, this studio's games are played every month by more than 42 million people.
They are seeking talented people who enjoy creating high-quality games and want to work in a young and fast-paced environment.
As a Game Developer you will work closely with other developers to build amazing games and work hard to improve them daily.
· Several years of professional software development experience
· Strong background in C++
· Experience with one or more scripting languages like Lua and ActionScript
· Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer graphics
· Previous game development experience
· Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily
· Desire to create fun games
· Strong debugging skills
· Strong performance analysis and optimisation skills
· Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 456.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|