Senior Game Designer - Social Games
Games Jobs - Game Design - Spain
|Job Title||Senior Game Designer - Social Games|
|Job Category||Games Designer|
|Job Description||Our Client is one of the leading social gaming companies worldwide with their games being played every month by more than 48 million people. Based in North East Spain this studio is made up of people of many different nationalities who enjoy creating high-quality games. They are now looking for a Senior Game Designer to join them. This position offers a great chance to work in a young team of talented developers, artists and product managers towards a new social hit game.
- Work closely with a Project Manager to make a new hit game come to life.
- Come-up with new feature ideas which will increase user experience, engagement and monetization.
- Transform high-level ideas into detailed and well thought-out concepts.
- Create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Perform & analyze user testing and recommend design solutions.
- Keeping the design coherent for the development team by maintaing specification document throughout the development.
- Provide the development team detailed design of features for agile feature implementation.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Design compelling & funny characters/storyline to a new social game concept.
- Experience in designing a Social Game from beginning to end.
- Experience or knowledge of game design, level design, gameplay theory & story writing.
- Strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing.
- In-depth understanding of Facebook as a gaming platform.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Systematic and strategic thinking as well as imagination and creativity.
- High level of English
- Passionate game player with in-depth knowledge of casual or multiplayer/online games.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. <a href="http://www.jobsdbase.net/index.asp">View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and does not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
|Location||Northern Spain, Spain|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|More||View other Interactive Selection jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 2014.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|