C++ Programmers - Excellent Opportunity
Games Jobs - Programming - South West
|Job Title||C++ Programmers - Excellent Opportunity|
|Job Description||C++ Programmers
Our client is looking for C++ Programmers to design, test and develop software tools to be used by leading console games development companies. Within the teams, emphasis is placed on designing robust and maintainable applications. These applications include the Toolchain, debugging and performance analysis tools. You will primarily spend your time developing new features and maintaining the current product range.
Other Responsibilities Include:
• Provide estimates for tasks
• Develop and deliver work to schedule
• Provide input to technical writers working for product documentation
• Work with support engineers on customer issues
• Participate in code and documentation reviews
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Computer Science related degree or similar
• 2-5 years C++ experience in a commercial environment
• Strong C++ and STL development skills
• Demonstrable OO (Object Orientated) design skills
• MFC 9.0 (VS C++ 2008) and practical experience of developing Microsoft Windows applications with graphical user interfaces (for example GDI)
• Visual C++ frameworks including ATL/WTL
• We are keen to hear from candidates with > 2 years C# experience
Desirable - Knowledge and experience of:
• Debugger internals & Debugging file formats.
• Developing debuggers.
• MIPS, PowerPC or ARM architectures.
• Multi-threaded experience.
• Presentation skills.
• Team leadership/mentoring experience.
• Knowledge of MSBuild.
Candidates must hold a UK work permit
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 883.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|