World Artist - Action Games
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - South East
|Job Title||World Artist - Action Games|
|Skills Required||Lead Artist,VFX / Lighting Artist|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 840
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Location: South Coast
Description: World Artist - Action Games
This boutique game studio based on the South Coast are currently working on a character action game title across a number of current gen platforms. They are now looking for a talented World Artist to join them. The successful applicant will get to work with some of the best and brightest developers from the video game industry who will be able to impart many years of knowledge and experience built up from working on multiple critically acclaimed and successful video game titles. They are looking for experienced artists and are also interested hearing from junior artists who are super smart and talented. Above all, they are looking for people who are hugely passionate about gaming across a diverse array of platforms, genres and play styles.
• Make a significant direct contribution to the creation of AAA world art, level design & lighting.
• Input into defining look & feel and helping to communicate art style principles to the world team.
• Lead by example. Demonstrate, communicate and exemplify clear expectations for quality.
• Proactively assist in defining art pipelines and best practices against industry benchmarks.
• Oversee the work of the World Artists on a daily basis, manage, mentor and coach your team.
• Supervise regular team meetings, communicate art direction and deliver regular critiques.
• Recognize and develop talent on the team.
• Ideally a first in Fine Art, Computer Animation, Digital Media Design or relevant degree.
• Experience in AAA character action games with a stylised aesthetic.
• Prior experience leading a team of artists is an advantage.
• Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a breadth of ability and traditional drawing skills.
• Solid understanding of 2D/3D art packages: Photoshop, Maya, Z-brush etc.
• Ability to, Design, Prototype, Model, Texture & Light beautiful & immersive stylised worlds.
• A passion for video games, art and a commitment to personal development.
Please contact Bonnie Pavlo on 0208 944 7777 or Bonnie@interactiveselection.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Location||South Coast, South East|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 840.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|