Technical Director sought for Leading Studio
|Job Title||Technical Director sought for Leading Studio|
|Skills Required||Technical Director|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 469
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Our Client, a world leading games studio with fantastic offices in Shanghai, are looking for a Technical Director to join them. The Technical Director will be responsible for all programmers in the mobile group and will also act as the key decision maker in deciding the technical direction of projects for the mobile group
· Responsible for all the programmers in the mobile group and review of all programmers performances on an annual basis.
· Guide the mobile group from a technical perspective to ensure that projects are equipped with the correctly needed technologies.
· Ensure that the mobile group is prepared for next mobile development technology.
· Provide technical guidance and insight when a project is faced with technical challenges.
· Work closely with the project Producers to understand technical requirements and ensure sure that the programmers are performing optimally at their allocated projects
· Do code reviews when necessary.
· Responsible for hiring the right technical talent for the mobile group
· Minimum of 3 years experience in native mobile game development,
· Experienced in game development for other platforms such as PC or console.
· Working experience with 2D and 3D mobile game engines (ex. Cocos 2D, Unreal, Unity)
· Working experience with network connected mobile or online games.
· Worked on at least 2 commercially successful mobile games.
· Worked on both Android and iOS platform based mobile games.
· Fully understands the technical challenges faced during mobile game development (HEAP memory, optimization, device complexity issues, various screen resolutions, etc.)
· Able to communicate in English.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 469.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|