Senior UI Designer for Leading Studio in Shanghai
|Job Title||Senior UI Designer for Leading Studio in Shanghai|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Games Designer|
Job Reference: 16093
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
This leading Shanghai based studio is seeking an innovative and passionate Senior UI Designer to join their creative team. The ideal candidate will have experiences in creating flawless and intuitive game presentation with a focus on ergonomics & fluidity.
• Work independently and collaboratively with team members to develop UI workflow
• Understand the specificity of player interactions within the game and its services and using this knowledge to develop the best possible user experiences
• Provide direction to UI artists when required
• Conceptualize, develop and direct the visual style of the game’s UI signature
• Contribute to the overall design process.
• Own the design of the user interface and any related in-game visual feedback
• Oversee the game’s UI flow
• Create presentation guidelines (style guides) that will be used to direct the teams.
• Work with the creative and sound directors to ensure that music and audio are in line with presentation guidelines and overall creative direction.
• Observe usability testing and focus groups to validate UI designs and product direction
• Minimum of 8 to 12 years experience in the creation and direction of User Interfaces in games.
• Relevant experience from other industries will be considered.
• Experience working with brands and developing brand guidelines.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Strong understanding of usability and user experience
• Ability to communicate a UI workflow direction
• Driven to achieve high quality results
• Ability to review and critique the quality of the team’s work
• An understanding of game design and how it relates to presentation elements
• Strong understanding of Adobe Flash and its strengths/weaknesses
• Up to date on current graphic design and interactive media trends
• Strong background in multiple 2D disciplines including motion graphics, print design and interactive media
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16093.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|