Senior Digital Producer
|Job Title||Senior Digital Producer|
Job Reference: 16089
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
This well known and established company are seeking a talented Senior Digital Producer to be based at their offices in Central London.
• Project management of numerous concurrent pan-euro digital campaigns that have multiple dependencies.
• Responsible for estimation and management of project budgets
• Ensuring that all campaigns are delivered to brief, to deadline and fulfil the marketing objectives
• Ongoing management of external agencies; managing both performance and the relationship
• Tracking project progress against schedules, monitoring milestones, estimating slippage and proactively taking appropriate action
• Co-ordination, management and delivery of all localised versions of a campaign
• Working with the SCEE Media Agency to devise a digital media and seeding strategy
• Working with the Digital channels & CRM team to deliver fully integrated multi-channel digital campaigns.
• Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly with the external agency and internal teams, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders thoughout each project.
• A minimum of 5 years Digital Marketing experience gained within the Entertainment industry
• Experience in delivering pan-European campaigns
• Passionate about customer experience and fully immersed in the digital world, having a strong knowledge about what makes a great digital product both creatively and functionally
• Proven track record as a digital producer with evidence of delivering successful multi-channel integrated digital campaigns including rich media advertising, microsites, Social Media apps & experiences, mobile & tablet compatible campaigns and paid for media
• Familiar with using web analytic tools to measure campaign effectiveness • Excellent project management skills - able to prioritise, organise a varied and full workload and work under pressure
• Professional and diplomatic with strong interpersonal skills • Proactive attitude: able to spot project-based issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions
• Dedicated and flexible ‘can do’ approach to working; able to lead and motivate a project team.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16089.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|