Experienced Multiplayer Gameplay Programmer-Industry Leader
|Job Title||Experienced Multiplayer Gameplay Programmer-Industry Leader|
Job Reference: 16087
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Our Client, a world-wide leader in the games industry is looking for a talented Multiplayer Gameplay Programmer to join their operation based in Shanghai, China.
- Design and Implement various Gameplay systems that are network friendly. - Experience with character/camera/control systems.
- Consistently mentor and coach team members.
- Collaborates with other engineers and departments.
- 3+ years of experience in the games industry, with at least 1 multiplayer game shipped.
- Experience in design and implementation of Gameplay systems.
- Understanding of client server models.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing required.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games.
- Oral and written English.
- Passion for games. Pluses:
- Worked on one or more FPS/Shooter titles. - Experience with Unity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16087.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|