||Job Reference: 542
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Description: Our Client, a cutting edge studio specialising in MMOG's is searching for a Business Manager who will manage the sales channel, merchandizing, help determine the strategic direction of the product, and manage the revenue globally in conjunction with development, sales, finance, project management and business development. The position reports to the Global Brand Director and is based in Shanghai, China. Responsibilities:
- Grow brand by leading its regional & global expansion across a wide range of potential new features, services, and offerings.
- Manage revenue and recommend/implement key decisions on quality, cost, and timing for marketing programs and product under parameters set by the Global Brand Director.
- Provide strategic and tactical ecommerce and merchandising leadership on to drive revenue through in-game stores using micro and macro-transaction models.
- Determine and define e-commerce and merchandising optimizations, promotions, offers, and new opportunities.
- Help change, create, monitor and affect basis/metrics for deeper understanding of player behavior focused on, but not limed to things like player churn, average revenue per user & per paying user (ARPU & ARPPU), lifetime value (LTV), advanced demographic study, player segmentation, social mapping, and more. PRODUCT MARKETING
- Develop, maintain and advance the logic, cadence, and relevance of triggered email messaging to customers based on their account and gameplay activities, leveraging in-client play patterns with out-of-client messaging.
- Prioritize and assist product development in delivering compelling user experiences throughout the user lifecycle, focusing on acquisition, conversion, retention, and re-acquisition.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Statistics, Business or Marketing, or related experience, required. - MBA preferred. Prior Related Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Management or Marketing
- 2+ years experience managing a digital IP, including extensive experience with virtual economies
- Other product marketing and/or publishing experience preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong presentation skills required
- Knowledge of other analog and/or digital games required
- Ability to set strategy and vision based on deep, insightful consumer understanding
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs