||Our Client is now looking for a Technical Animator to work on current and next generation console game development. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years using Motionbuilder in the video games industry from a technical standpoint. A strong working knowledge of using Python in Motionbuilder is vital.
- Experienced at creating a wide range of high quality animation friendly rigs in Motionbuilder while working closely with our riggers and animators.
- Interacting closely with animators and technical artists to maintain and improve our proprietary animation and asset setup tools.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team disciplines, predominantly animation and animation code.
- Bring innovation and resolution to technical problems and challenges throughout production.
- Can demonstrate creativity and technical ability within the constraints of console development.
- Assist character artist with skinning and rigging of characters, including setups for facial animation.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Mentoring other technical artists to help improve their Motionbuilder skills.
- Experience using Motionbuilder as a technical artist setting up rigs is vital.
- Relevant experience using 3ds max in a technical art role setting up rigs is desirable.
- Python programming is a prerequisite for the role.
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages (Maxscript, Mel, C# / C++, etc.) is a big plus.
- Industry experience is a requirement, having shipped title(s) on PS3, 360, PC.
- Knowledge of facial rigging is a definite plus.
- 3+ years of applicable professional experience as an animation technical artist.
- Relevant games development experience, preferably on a AAA game.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs