Producer Wanted - Social Mobile Games
Games Jobs - Production - Scotland
|Job Title||Producer Wanted - Social Mobile Games|
|Job Description||Our Client is a venture-backed developer with a mission to deliver fun, free and innovative games across a wide range of social and mobile platforms. Due to continued success and with a host of great releases set for development and release in 2014 they are now searching for a talented Mobile Producer to join them.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the vision and quality of titles in development and to ensure the successful support of titles after launch. Reporting to Senior Management the Producer ensures the team has clear development priorities and targets on a daily basis and that schedules are maintained. The Producer will have a complete and clear understanding of development status and requirements at all times and provide clear communications to project teams and internal studio management.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic industry professional to join a vibrant team and work on great titles.
• Manage all areas of mobile/social game production including: scheduling, internal resource management, approvals, asset delivery and routine production tasks.
• Lead production from prototype to live game and ensure social and live ops frameworks and elements related to the core game mechanics are fully considered to ensure continued audience growth and success
• Work with Game Designers, Artists and Programmers to ensure the best game experiences are delivered on time
• Run scrum team meetings, sprint and product reviews ensuring good communication and feedback at all times within the team, to senior management
• Create and maintain sprint plans, backlog and project plans
• Manage all reports and documentation for mobile/social game development projects
• Define project and team KPIs and manage successful delivery to meet those targets • Manage development and release schedules across departments
• Ensure game builds and submissions are of the quality required and compliant to relevant standards
• Ensure team and staff performance issues are managed effectively
• Game Production or Project Management of IT projects experience is key!
• Proven track record of successful project deliveries.
• You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mindset, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• You must have very good interpersonal skills. Your communication, be it in person, over the phone or by email is impeccable.
• Excellent understanding of Game / Software development, from concept through key project milestone points to release and service updates.
• Passion for gaming and up-to-speed with latest trends in mobile and social games on Facebook & mobile.
• A solid understanding of mobile technologies and platforms or similar technical complex systems.
• Highly organized. Understands process, project management and the tools that support it.
• Practical knowledge and understanding of Agile (SCRUM) processes
Please contact Cassie Donnelly on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 1046.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|