Environment/Map Artist-AAA Mobile Titles
|Job Title||Environment/Map Artist-AAA Mobile Titles|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Environment Artist, 2D / Concept / Texture Artist|
|Job Description||Our Client, a dynamic start up studio made up of industry proven veterans with many years of experience, is seeking a talented Environment/Map Artist to join their team based in the UK. This is a fantastic studio with a culture that is about fun and making great games.
This is a role that will allow you to bring high quality, high depth console like titles to the exciting and rapidly growing mobile industry, on iOS and Android.
• A pro-active and responsible artist with a real passion for games and gaming
• Portfolio demonstrating environment/ prop modelling and texturing, lighting, map building/scene composition.
• 3+ years games industry experience. • Exceptionally talented Graduates or similar with proven mod/indie experience considered • Mobile experience an advantage
• Unity experience an advantage
• 3DS Max polygon modelling to the highest standard -proven skills in Low/medium poly modelling is a definite preference
• Additional Maya experience an advantage
• Graphic design/UI experience an advantage
• Traditional 2D/concept skills an advantage
• Maxscript skills a very strong advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking studio where your voice can be heard, and where team values are paramount.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the required experience please apply now!
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16020.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|