Contract Designer/Game Level Content Creator-AAA Games
|Job Title||Contract Designer/Game Level Content Creator-AAA Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Games Designer, Level Designer|
Job Reference: 16145
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Contract 4-5 months
Description: Contract Designer/Game Level Content Creator - AAA Games
This dynamic studio based in the North of the UK is looking for talented and enthusiastic Designers to join their small but highly experienced and dedicated design team on a contract basis. While the role will initially lean heavily towards level design, the small size and flat structure of the team means that you will be able to get involved and make a difference wherever your interests and skills lie. As a designer, you will initially work to define environmental content and ensure that the gameplay within it reflects the vision of the game and exploits its mechanics. The ideal candidate would have experience with level editors, scripting ability and have exceptional communication skills in written, visual and verbal forms. If you are adaptable, have a wide range of skills, enjoy working as part of a team and want to design cutting-edge AAA titles for mobile and beyond please apply today!
• Work as part of the design team to help deliver game levels that match the creative vision and product goals of the game.
• Develop the level layout, scenario creation, prototype modelling, event scripting, entity placement, pacing, balancing and gameplay tuning.
• Assist in the development and realization of tools for the level design process.
• Build relationships on the development team to facilitate idea generation and feature implementation.
• Create and update associated game and level design documentation.
• Get involved in all aspects of design, from the design of the initial concept to the implementation and iteration of level content.
• 3 years of game industry experience or at least 1 published title in a level design capacity.
• The ability and desire to contribute in a highly creative environment, providing unique concepts and solutions.
• Strong hands-on experience with level design: writing scripts and laying out levels (white-boxing). Experience in 3D art packages or UI design would be a benefit. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A knowledge of coding and scripting languages. Unity experience would be especially useful.
• A wide range of experience and diverse skill set… in a small team, all-rounders are needed!
• A good understanding of mobile gaming and the current trends and innovations in that field.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16145.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|