Maya Tools Programmer
|Job Title||Maya Tools Programmer|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 524
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Location: North West UK
My client are a leading games studio based in the North West of England. We seek a Maya Tools Programmer to join the Tech team.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills essential.
- Strong Mathematical ability.
- Linear Algebra and General Optimisation knowledge.
- Experience of developing Windows based Tools (WIN32 and/or QT).
- Experience working with Maya (Mel/Python Scripting) essential.
- Experience of SVN, TeamCity, Accurev or Microsoft Expression Blend would be a big plus!
- Excellent oral and written communication skill in English
- Proficiency in maths and 3D geometry.
- Good understanding of Maya internals and its DAG graph
- EU Authorised work permit
This role’s emphasis is on Maya programming; the MEL / Python side and especially the C++ side of developing plug-ins. Duties include exporting pipeline from Maya to the game engine and deals with export of geometry, geometry pre-processing, lightmapping and animation. It would also deal with putting together tools and scripts that help the artists and animators with the repetitive aspects of their work.
Full corporate benefits, bonus scheme, competitive pay and no crunch time. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 524.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|