Tools Programmer-Worldwide Publisher
|Job Title||Tools Programmer-Worldwide Publisher|
|Job Description||Tools Programmer-Worldwide Publisher
Job Reference: 15986
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Location: North East
Description: Tools Programmer-Worldwide Publisher
Our Client is seeking a Tools Programmer to join their UK based operation. The ideal applicant will be eager to create powerful tools while working closely with a talented team of developers.
• 2+ years of profession experience developing tools, preferably with at least one shipped game title.
• Strong C# and C / C++ programming background.
• Thorough understanding in developing pipelines and creating efficient user interfaces.
• Service-oriented attitude.
• Strong communication skills.
• Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other Science degree.
• To collaborate as part of an enthusiastic scrum team in developing, enhancing and maintaining tools in support of active projects.
• To be responsible for the development, maintenance, documentation and overall quality (including implementation, performance, stability and usability) of tools and modules within their area of expertise or as developed as part of the scrum work.
• To manage own workload and time within the tasks assigned and to deliver required work to specification and to schedule.
• To innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the tools and project pipeline as a whole.
• To contribute, maintain and use shared code, tools components or processes where applicable.
• Experience with Python, MaxScript or WPF a plus.
• Familiarity working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
• Strong debugging skills.
Please contact David Delve on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
• Providing consultation and support to other team members or other teams as required.
• To maintain good lines of communication with users and to proactively seek feedback from them.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 15986.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|