Server Programmer - Leading Indie Developer
|Job Title||Server Programmer - Leading Indie Developer|
|Skills Required||Network / Online / Server|
|Job Description||Server Programmer
Architect and create solutions of efficient networking of complex game environments.
Responsible for backend development on a high-performance website with a game component. Tasks include architecture of backend systems, implementation of third-party solutions, testing and maintenance. The lead position would have increased responsibilities, and include high-level decision making and reporting to key stakeholders.
• Experience of game-side network code such as addressing latency/lag, client-side prediction/correction issues
• Experience of UDP/TCP IP protocols
• A high standard of C/C++ programming
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Broad understanding of networking systems, including DNS, NAT, firewalls, security methods
• Experience with online game service APIs
• Python, SQL and NoSQL experience preferred
Please contact Aurelie Busollo on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 15768.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|