Lead Artist required for expanding studio
|Job Title||Lead Artist required for expanding studio|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||UI Artist, Lead Artist|
Job Reference: 16047
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Perm or Contract Considered
Location: North East
This critically-acclaimed studio is looking for a Lead Artist to join their team based in the North East.
The Lead Artist’s main responsibilities are to communicate Art direction in collaboration with Studio Lead and follow-up and evaluate the work of the art team. The Lead Artist is also to establish and implement own Artwork approved by lead studio. It is the responsibility of the Lead Artist to ensure that the artistic team meets its production objectives in terms of time and quality. The Lead Artist works closely and reports to the Art manager and provides work estimates for the Art manager to schedule.
· Efficiently communicates and supports messages and decisions from management.
· Shares his knowledge and is able to coach less experienced people. · Recommends best practices in his area.
· Participate to the identification and the development of other people's skills in his field.
· Is happy to learn or adapt to unfamiliar tools or engine.
· Has very good knowledge about the video game industry and its evolution.
· Uses his knowledge of the competition to adapt his game to the expectations of consumers.
· Promotes the project's marketing orientations.
· Motivates and inspires others to generate new ideas.
· Commits to meeting all objectives and applies the necessary means to meet them.
· Helps project members understand changes and adapt to it. · Raises the bar for the project by demanding high results.
· Uses the functions of the project and data management tools efficiently. · Is comfortable with the platform and engine constraints.
Requirements: · Use extended functions of 3D software to create graphic assets expected on the project. · Good knowledge of modeling techniques. · Good knowledge of texture mapping and material. · Efficiently uses the texture space and takes into consideration the pixel ratio. · Applies the project engine's lighting and shadowing systems principles. · Is able to find solutions to lighting problems at a more complex level. · Good knowledge of sectorization, streaming and LOD systems linked to the engine.
Please contact David Delve on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16047.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|