Senior Rendering Engineer - AAA Titles
|Job Title||Senior Rendering Engineer - AAA Titles|
|Skills Required||Graphics / Engine|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 16067
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
This innovative studio is seeking a Senior Rendering Engineer to be based at their studio in the Midlands. Working at senior level in a team of rendering engineers, this role will be responsible for the implementation of cutting edge rendering techniques. Engineers with in-depth knowledge of current-gen consoles are ideal for this role. The successful candidate must be able to work closely with art teams to realise their vision. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to push the boundaries of technology.
• Experience of working on published titles on current-gen consoles
• Strong C++ and software architecture skills
• Detailed knowledge of rendering techniques and performance on current-gen consoles
• Excellent communication skills
• A passion for games This is an opportunity to join an established and highly experienced team. It provides exciting new challenges for experienced developers looking to further their career.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16067.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|