||An experienced Senior Producer is required to take responsibility for leading the development of a major new game. The Senior Producer will work closely with stakeholders across the studio and the publisher to ensure the very best game is produced on-time and within budget.
- Lead the game development day to day.
- Facilitate decision making and ensure that the development effort adheres to the vision for the game.
- Be the person who drives the game to completion, wrangles the fine details, manages feature creep and ensures that nothing is left to chance in mastering the disc and delivering it to the publisher.
- Be the primary point of contact for all stakeholders on the project.
- Represent the game within the studio and to support the studio heads in communication with publishing executives.
- Work closely with the rest of the Production team and skillset leads to organise the development of the project. Collaborate with partner studios to develop network infrastructure and prepare for live operations.
- Take the lead on devising and rolling out a closed-beta program to ensure a smooth launch of the game.
- Understand how to extend the life of the launch offering and transition the game into a ‘game as a service’.
- Assist the Projects Director with creating a flexible project plan including milestone deliverables, requirements definition, team member assignment, capacity planning and release planning.
- Provide accurate and timely project management information to all stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Experience of leading the development of a major AAA title spanning Console, Mobile and Online.
- At least 2 relevant published titles as a Producer or Product Manager.
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Track record of delivering high quality projects on time and within budget.
- Experience of managing cross discipline teams across multiple platforms from console to mobile and online.
- Excellent MS Office and project management software skills, e.g. Hansoft, Jira, Grasshopper
- Proven experience of representing a high-profile project within a studio and to Publishing Executives.
- Exemplary team management skills.
- Proven line managerial experience of Producers and Associate level Producers within a Production team.
- Be able to travel to the USA frequently throughout the development of the game.
- Knowledge of developing a ‘Game as a Service’
- Highly numerate, a proven ability to model player behaviours, user acquisition and retention and revenue forecasting for use both by the team and the publisher.
- College degree in related field preferred such as Business, Economics, Mathematics, the Physical Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven line management experience of Producers and Associate level Producers in a Production team.
- Passion for games and game development.
Please contact Adrian Garrick on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs