Principal Tools Programmer - Racing Studio
Games Jobs - Programming - Midlands
|Job Title||Principal Tools Programmer - Racing Studio|
|Job Description||This award winning Racing Studio is expanding and looking for developers to help them push the existing generation of consoles to their limits and work on future technology. They are now looking for a Principal Tools Programmer with experience leading a team, creating tools and managing asset pipelines. With multiple simultaneous projects and large art/design teams dependant on the tools group this is a role that demands an attention to detail and a focus on maintaining productivity. The ideal candidate will be highly driven and self-motivated with strong communication and problem solving skills. Obviously a passion for games is needed.
* Develop and maintain bespoke content creation tools and pipelines to the highest standards
* Research new technology, techniques and ideas
* Support a large team of artists and designers using the tools
* Report to Project Leads
* Fluent C++ and C#
* Experience of asset pipeline design and implementation
* Experience leading teams with a clear focus on providing support to users
* Experience of writing small standalone tools for data conversion or batch processing would be advantageous.
* A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or engineering.
* Experience using version control software
* Ability to write clear and maintainable code
* Experience of development on console and PC platforms.
* 3DS Max SDK or Max Script development
* Scripting language experience
* Strong 3D maths skills.
* Experience supporting multiple projects simultaneously
* Good industry track record, such as previously published products and tools development experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 837.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|