Lead UI Artist-Expanding studio
|Job Title||Lead UI Artist-Expanding studio|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||UI Artist, Lead Artist|
Job Reference: 16065
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
As the Lead UI Artist at this expanding studio, you will be responsible for driving the presentational style of their products, working closely with the Art Director to develop and maintain the artistic vision. You will also occupy a creative leadership position in the UI team, drawing on your extensive talent in the field of graphic design to ensure that all assets and materials produced are of the highest quality.
You must be flexible, highly motivated, organised and detail conscious.
• Exceptional Graphic Design experience backed up by a strong portfolio.
• Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar design packages.
• A strong understanding of technical and workflow considerations.
• Proven leadership experience in a creative role.
• A proven understanding of typography and colour theory.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A passion for games!
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16065.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|