Art Manager-AAA Titles
|Job Title||Art Manager-AAA Titles|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Lead Artist|
Job Reference: 16064
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Our Client is looking for a talented Art Manager to join them at their studio based in the Midlands. In this role you will use your considerable expertise in the field to oversee the operation of key art groups. The Art Manager will work closely with the Art Director and Production team to ensure that project art requirements are delivered to quality and timescales, whilst interacting with the art teams to implement and sustain effective working practices.
• Experience of working on published titles on current-gen consoles.
• A proven track record in the management and delivery of high performance, high quality artwork for AAA titles.
• The ability to confidently present best practices to art teams, critiquing problematic assets and workflows.
• The ability to identify project risks and recommend appropriate mitigation & contingencies.
• Demonstrable leadership & management experience.
• Knowledge of a wide range of art packages and where best they should be used
• A passion for games!
This is an opportunity to join a highly experienced team in a key management position. It provides an excellent opportunity for a management-focused artist looking to further their career with a new challenge.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16064.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|