Senior Gameplay Programmer-AAA Titles
|Job Title||Senior Gameplay Programmer-AAA Titles|
|Job Description||Senior Gameplay Programmer-AAA Titles
Job Reference: 97
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Our Client based in London is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. They are looking for an exceptionally talented senior gameplay programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms.
• Advanced understanding in C/C++
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Minimum 4 years game development experience.
• Worked on at least 1 published title.
• Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
• A good understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
• A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
• An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
• To be responsible for driving gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
• To work closely with content creators and give direction and feedback on content requirements for gameplay features.
• To promote communication on, learning of, and optimally productive use of the engine and scripting component framework.
• Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions.
• Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
Other Desirable Skills:
• Unreal Engine 3 experience an advantage.
• Flash programming experience an advantage.
• Good communication skills.
Please contact Carrie Eckersley on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format.View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 97.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|