||This AAA developer is looking for a Live Game Manager/Director to join it's London studio. This is a senior role which will be responsible for the successful launch and operation of assigned online game(s). This will involve shaping team output (Development, Brand/PR, Community/CRM, Business Intelligence and Business Development) to succeed against the P&L.
- Set the monetization strategy and run the in game store.
- Ensure successful delivery of the title(s) and its on-going development
- Define & control KPI related targets for the title(S);
- Take responsibility for maximising and balancing player acquisition, retention and monetisation and delivering results;
- Using data, ensure we maximise consumer experience and opportunities to drive revenue on game(s);
- Ensure title(s) are commercially viable and will deliver a strong ROI to the business;
- In conjunction with other members of the team ensure the continuous, target-oriented development of the product and maintain an agreed vision and strategic direction for title.
- Circulate metrics and headlines daily to ensure good visibility of product performance, across the team.
- Working with Leader, ensure the right goals are set and plans are optimised for each product;
- Set priorities across the team to ensure all resource is focused correctly in line with priorities;
- Previously held a senior managerial or senior expert role within computer games industry;
- Previous experience in Online Product or online Game Management;
- Strong project management experience;
- Understanding of marketing and e-commerce disciplines.
- Understanding and application of new monetisation models;
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team, which has delivered results for the business.
- Able to develop and motivate individuals.
- Impactful and charismatic, with ability to influence and persuade;
- Demonstrates passion for delighting customers with fun and exciting games;
- “Consumer first” attitude and approach;
- Commercial acumen; ability to deliver results;
Please contact David Delve on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs